Welcome to edugeeks.in. APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus, Model Papers, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released APPSC Panchayat Raj Secretary Notification to recruit eligible candidates as panchayati secretaries by conducting examination on the month of February, 2014. Lakhs of candidates will appear for this examination with a view to help for these aspirates we are here providing some useful stuff related to APPSC Panchayat Secretary exam 2014 you are recommended to see these first before starting your preparation to get an idea about the examination pattern and type of questions that are being asked in the APPSC Panchayat Secretary exam 2014
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus
Coming to the Panchayat Raj Secretary exam 2014 syllabus paper will be loaded with the question from the below areas
Paper-1: GENERAL STUDIES
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. Current Developments in Science, Technology and Information Technology.
4. History of Modern India with special emphasis upon Indian National Movement.
5. Economic Development in India since Independence.
6. Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard)
Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
(Questions in Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the
candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas.)
1) Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of epidemics, hygiene behaviour, village development.
2) Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society – problems of deprived groups.
3) Indian System of Democracy – Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj – Co-operative
Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their role and their effectiveness.
4) Rural Economy and Development – Scientific developments relevant to rural areas – labour saving devices.
5) Basic aspects related to Accounting.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary model, Previous Papers
Candidates who are appearing for first time to this APPSC Panchayat Secretary exam 2014 are recommended to have a look on APPSC Panchayat Secretary model papers, hence you can get an idea about the pattern of the question paper, priority of the questions are asked from which area and time management. For your better performance our suggestion is to practice model paper daily after your preparation so that you can improve your time management which is the one of the secret of success. We are providing here link for the sakshi site you can download it and practice daily to grab confidence for your success.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
We found lots of candidates are browsing for examination APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2014 we tried our best to give you a clear explanation at below
Type of Questions: Objective
Papers: Paper I and Paper II
Number of Questions: 150 (Paper I) and 150 (Paper II)
Marks: 150 (Paper I) and 150 (Paper II)
Time Duration: 150 (Paper I) and 150 (Paper II)
Negative Marking: No
Subject Name: General Studies and Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh