CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST
CTET 2018: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) this is exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). To induct teachers for Indian government schools, the exam will be conducted on December 09, 2018. This is a national level exam with a purpose to select primary and elementary teachers in central government schools. The mode of this exam is online the question paper has no negative marking and the paper is bi-languages Hindi as well as English. This exam comprises of 2 papers stage one and stage two.
- Stage One: From Class I to Class VII, Primary stage.
- Stage Two: From Class VII to Class VII, Elementary stage.
The exam is conducted for 180 minutes for each paper. Candidates who are preparing for the exam are advised to go through the exam syllabus before starting the preparation.
CTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates to apply for this exam should have 60 % in CTET 2018 for any of the paper will receive a CTET eligibility Certificate.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be provided with a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying, marks in the Academic Eligibility of CTET.
- The minimum age for this exam to apply is 18:
- Candidates should have passed senior secondary or its equivalent with at least 50 % marks.
- He/she must have passed or appeared in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Applicant must have passed senior secondary or its equivalent with at least 45 % marks.
- HE/she must have passed or appeared in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition norms and procedure) Regulations 2002.
- The aspirant must have Passed senior secondary or its equivalent with at least 50 % marks.
- They should have a degree of bachelor of elementary Education or should be in the final year of the same.
- Candidates must have secured 50 % in the senior secondary or its equivalent.
- Certification in two-year diploma in elementary education.
- Graduation in any relevant discipline is a must.
- A certificate of two years diploma in Elementary Education.
Elementary Teacher (Paper II)
- A graduate degree in relevant discipline must be obtained.
- Candidate must have passed senior secondary or its equivalent with at least 45 % marks.
- He/she must have passed or appeared in the final year of 2-year diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure Regulation, 2002).
- Graduation degree in relevant Discipline must be acquired.
- A certificate must have passed or appeared in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates must have passed senior secondary are not equivalent to at least 50 % marks.
- They have passed or they can be appearing in 1-yr B.Ed.
Filling of Application Form
Aspirants can fill their forms in online mode only. The Online application process includes filling of the form, uploading of documents, payments of fess and printing of the confirmation page.
To fill the form one can go to “www.ctet.nic.in “where you to go to Apply for CTET 2018. The process starts with entering the details in the form, as mentioned in the class 10 certificate. You can choose 3 examination center, preferred languages and papers option. Fill the academics and communication details with all other required details and then enter security text.
Uploading Photograph And Signature
After the uploading of images, you are automatically redirected to the fee payment page, where you can choose the payment option, whether online or through E-options.
- For online payment, select payment gateway (debit card/ credit card/ net banking)
- To pay through offline download the e-challan and deposit the fee in Canara bank or syndicate bank.
- After you have confirmed the payment, a preview of their final page will is displayed on the screen. Here print it for a record and future processes.
Application Fee Structure
Candidates can deposit the fee in both ways either online or offline modes. The fee depends on the caste if you have to write one of the two paper then for GEN/OBC the fees is Rs.700 and for SC/ST/PWD it is Rs.350, and the candidates who are applying for both the papers if GEN/OBC it is Rs. 1200 and for SC/ST/PWD it is Rs.600.
- CTET 2018 admit card will be released as per the notification published on the website of CTET. It is advisable to check those particulars on the admit card should match with the details given on the confirmation page. And any type of discrepancies should be immediately reported to the authority regarding any corrections.
- One can download the admit card from the official website of CTET.
- Enter Registration number and password. Click on submit after verifying the details on it.
- CTET Admit Card is mandatory to be brought to the examination center. This will tell the authority about your identity. You have to take any one of your ID proof along with you.
Preparation For CTET 2018
The best way to prepare for this examination is by solving previous year question papers. You will get the idea of the type of question and its pattern and even the difficulty level. During the exam, you need to save your time for that you have to practice daily. It is advisable that before starting your preparation once go through the syllabus.
Some of the books that will help to prepare are:
- A Complete Resource for CTET: Child development and pedagogy.
- Child Development & Pedagogy Paper 1 & 2 of CTET.
- Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET & STET (Hindi).
CTET 2018 Previous Year Question Papers
|CTET 2014 PAPER 1||Download Link 1|
|CTET 2014 PAPER 2||Download Link 2|
|CTET 2015 FEB PAPER (PA Rt I)||Download Link 3|
|CTET 2015 FEB PAPER (PA Rt II)||Download Link 4|
|Check Complete Practice Papers||Click Here|
Tags: CTET 2018,ctet 2018 exam date,ctet 2018 notification pdf,ctet 2018 syllabus,ctet 2018 last date,ctet 2018 age limit,ctet 2018 admit card,ctet 2018 form,ctet 2018 application last date.