Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019
This is a national level exam to get admission into government engineering colleges in India. This exam is a pathway to the National Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Technology other centrally funded technical institutions and institution funded by participating state government. Even many private institutions have made it mandatory that one need to show JEE score to take admission into their institute.
- The notification for registration will be releasing in the 4th week of December 2018 and you can fill up the form with correction in uploaded image starts in 2nd week of December 2018. The last date for application submission is 1st week of January 2019 and you can correct your forms from 2nd to 4th week of January 2019.
- After filling up the form you can download your admit card in 2nd week of march 2019 and exam will be held in two way
- Offline Ways: 2nd Week of April.
- Online Ways: 3rd Week of April.
Other Important Dates
|OMR Sheet & Answer Key||Last Week of April|
|Result/Air||Last Week of April|
|Declaration of Air||Last Week of May 2019|
|Counselling registration||3rd Week of May 2019|
This year there was too much of hustle going on about the changes made in the JEE exam pattern.
Here are the changes made in JEE MAINS EXAM 2019
- From now onward, JEE mains exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency. This exam will be conducted twice a year in January and April.
- Age limit is removed and candidates who have passed there the 12th standard in 2017, 2018 and all the other appearing in 2019 are eligible for this exam.
- The Fee structure is again revised and is reduced depending upon the different categories.
- It is amazing to know that 15 lakh service centre have been opened where a student can fill the application, pay the fee and upload the required stuff.
- Paper one will be conducted in 2 shift and paper 1 one will be conducted in one shift.
- The paper-1 will be online and paper -2 will be a pen paper test.
- Mock test/question papers are available for candidates to download, candidates can participate in both the exams and maximum of the marks will be considered for admission.
- There will be a total of 8 slot in which the total exam will be conducted in January and February.
- The number of cities have been increased to 264 and foreign cites have been reduced to 9
- Age Limit
- The date of birth should fall on or after 1st October 1994.
- For sc/st & pwd candidate’s. The DOB should fall on or after 1st October 1989.
- Anyone can attempt for maximum three times for the JEE mains exam
- The attempt limit is same irrespective of categories.
- For JEE advanced, candidates can appear for a maximum of two consecutive year.
- All you need is an identification ID and some of your details like name, date of birth etc.
- Fill up the application form by filling your personal academic details, contacts details and uploading of scanned documents.
- Application fee to be paid in online and it can also be paid in offline mode.
- After the completion of fee payment. Download and take out a print copy of the acknowledgement slip.
- The whole paper will be divided into three section
- And many topics and number of questions will be divided into these sections.
- The total number of question asked will be 360
- From each section 30 question will be asked
- There will be negative marking. For each wrong answer.
- Physics: there will be 17 topics and 30 questions will be asked.
- Chemistry: there will be 20 topics and 30 questions will be asked.
- Maths: again there will be 17 topics and 30 questions will be asked.
The exam syllabus is divided into three parts:-
All the subject will be taken from CBSE Syllabus for Class 11th and Class 12th
Jee Main 2019 Study Materials Download Links
|Serial No||Material Name||Download Link|
|1||study material and test papers by RAHUL RAJ||IIT-JEE Study material Rahul Raj|
|2||MOTION CLASS FILES||MOTION CLASSES FILES – Google Drive|
|3||PHYSICS UNIVERSAL SELF SCORER||Physics (English) – Google Drive|
|4||IIT-JEE mock papers||IIT-JEE Mock Papers – Google Drive|
|5||TEST SERIES BY AAKASH, FIITJEE, DC PANDEY SOLUTIONS||Backup Study Material – Google Drive|
|6||etoos inorganic study material||Inorganic chemistry – Google Drive|
|7||TEST PAPERS||Resources – Google Drive|
|8||ETOOS ORGANIC CHEMISTRY VIDE||ORGANIC CHEMISTRY II nj sir|
|9||FEW TEST PAPERS FROM FIITJEE, RESONANCE||FIITJEE AITS Complete Package.zip – Google Drive|
|10||ETOOS-PHYSICS VIDEO LECTURES BY NV SIR||Phy – Google Drive|
|11||BRILLIANT STUDY MATERIAL AND FEW TEXTBOOKS||IIT JEE – Google Drive|
|12||ALLEN TEST SERIES||ALLEN – Google Drive|
|13||TEST PAPERS OF FIITJEE RESONANCE AAKASH ETC||JEE Materials – Google Drive|
|14||FIITJEE AITS COMPLETE PACKAGE||FIITJEE AITS Complete Package|
|15||JEE TEST PAPERS||Jee – Google Drive|
|16||ALLEN TEST SERIES||ALLEN TEST SERIES – Google Drive|
The application fee can be submitted in both online as well as offline way. This fee is non-refundable and is accepted through the online mode of payment and also through E-challan.
The fees will vary depending upon
- Type of paper whether paper 1 0r paper 2.
- It will depend on your category.
- Whether you are giving exam In India.
- Whether you are giving an exam outside of India.
- Again the fee will vary depending upon whether you are a girl candidate or a boy candidate
- Understand the concept first as all the question this this type of exam are concept based
- Solve previous year question paper. This will give you the basic idea of what type of question will be asked.
- There are many direct questions form NCERT textbook for CBSE, hence practice all the questions in the CBSE textbook.
- Have the practice to solve the paper within the given time.
Jee Main 2019 Preparation Video
For checking results and any query of any type you can log to JEE Official Website Here.
Tags: jee main 2019, jee main 2019 syllabus ,jee main 2019 date ,jee main 2019 weightage, jee main 2019 application form, jee main 2019 latest news, jee main 2019 notification, jee main 2019 blueprint, jee main 2019 hall ticket, jee main 2019 application correction, jee main 2019 nic, jee main 2019 mock test, jee main 2019 centres, jee main 2019 fees, jee main 2019 application fee, jee main 2019 registration date, jee main 2019 eligibility.
Also, Read These