SBI CLERK EXAM
SBI Clerk Exam 2019: In order to fill up the vacant seats in the branches in all over India, the State Bank of India, takes a standard exam. SBI comes with this exam every year with almost 20,000 vacancies in the Category of Probationary Officers and clerical level posts. This Exam notification comes in May/June.
- A large number of aspirants apply for the SBI clerk exam. It is one of the most desired competitive exams in India as it is offering a prestigious career option to the candidates looking for a job in banking or government sector.
- Candidates from all over India apply for these posts. This entry demands graduation, only graduates can apply for this. One can get all the required information on the official website about the clerk Examination conducted by SBI.
The official notification for this exam comes in the time of May/June every year the mode for this exam is online. Pre-exam are also held for this exam a month or 2 before the actual exam.
- Candidates eligible and interested can register themselves online at SBI Website.
Vacancies: It is stunning to the popularity of this exam, every year more than 25 lakh candidates fill the SBI examination form. The registration form this exam is online this exam generally comes with 8301 posts of clerical.
The SBI Clerk Exam is held online at various centre throughout in India, candidates can mention their options at the time they are filling up the application form. SBI even allows an exam centre other than the choices made by a candidate.
The Examination centre depends on the SBI, can remove any centre and even add any exam centre. Candidates can only make any sort of request for the change of the exam centre but that happen but when you have genuine reasons. Any sort of negative behaviour at the examination can lead to cancellation of the application.
- It is two-phase in the selection process for the selection of SBI clerk exam. The candidates have to qualify each of them to go on to the next phase.
- Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- A sufficient amount of candidates in each category is shortlisted by the Examination team of SBI, depending upon the examination written by them or depending upon their requirement.
Online Mains Examination
Candidates need to qualify each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for the final selection. Hence they to tackle two things first that they have to clear both the exams and second that they name should come in the final merit list.
The final result is in a free and fair manner purely based on the merit list in SBI Clerk Main Exam.
The Provisional allotment of the eligible Candidate is released on the official website. Banks are allotted to the candidates by the choice made by them when they were filling up the application form.
- Now as soon as the SBI has allotted the bank to the qualified candidates, it is the responsibility of the bank to call them up for joining.
- Preliminary Examination: This is an online examination this exam consists of an objective test for 100 marks. The whole exam is for 1 hour and the exam is divided into 3 major sections.
- English language with 30 marks and 30 question and time allotted is 20 minutes.
- Numerical ability with 35 question and 35 marks and 20 minutes.
- Reasoning ability with 35 questions and 35 marks, again the time allotted is 20 minutes.
- The Main Examination: This exam has 4 sections with a total of 190 questions and time allotment is 2 hours and 40 minutes.
- English language with 40 question and 40 marks time allotment is 35 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude 50 question and 50 marks time allotment is 45 minutes.
- Reasoning ability & computer ability with 50 question and 50 marks with time allotment is 45 minutes.
- General/financial awareness with 50 marks and 50 questions with 35 minutes of time allotment.
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers and Solutions PDF Free Download
Click Below To Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
For More SBI Clerk Previous Year Paper: Click Here
- There is a penalty for every incorrect answer and it is in both preliminary and as well as in mains exam. Every wrong response, 0.25 marks will be deducted, while there will be no penalty for leaving a question blank.
- Your preliminary score is just to make you qualify for mains exam this score will not be used to make the merit list.
- Candidates need to qualify in phase two and the score of phase 2 exam will be used in the preparation of merit list. The candidates with high merit rank in each category are finally selected.
Tips for SBI Clerk Exam Preparation
- Understand the pattern of syllabus and the way questions are asked.
- First, complete the syllabus and understand your weak points and then plan accordingly for an adequate preparation.
- Try solving previous year question paper this will help you to measure the difficulty level.
- *Lastly, Prepare Well and Study Well*
Watch this Examination Tips
Tags: sbi clerk exam books free download, sbi clerk exam age limit, sbi clerk exam process, sbi clerk exam papers, sbi clerk exam 2019, sbi clerk exam syllabus, sbi clerk exam admit card, sbi clerk exam age limit.